Figs grow well anywhere that is dry. ~20 inches of rain annually (most of which is in the winter months) with a long season.
Fig trees grow well in California, United Sates. However, there are other areas where fig trees can be grown and here are some:
Also See: Dip N Grow Vs Clonex – Best Root Rooting Hormone
Where Do Fig Trees Grow In The Us?
- It depends on whether you need a good job as well. If need good job suburbs w and S of Raleigh are great, and most fairly cold hardy figs do ok.
- San antonio TX and surrounding has decent climate for figs as does further S
- Uvalde TX
- I believe deep south-southeast texas would be one of the best
- I’d look in AZ but good land with water is probably going to be expensive.
- Have you considered Western Nevada like Carson City, Truckee area? It is dry, water is available, lower taxes and not that far from Paradise
- Try Volusia county. Not to far from ocala. Very beautiful
- Centeral fl. Zone 9b. Yes there is humidity.