The best central heating cleaner and inhibitor are:
- Fernox Cleaner F3
- Adey MC 1 inhibitor
- Sentinel X100 Inhibitor Central Heating Cleaning System
Best Central Heating Cleaner and Inhibitor
Fernox 56600 500ml F3 Cleaner
Made in the UK, this product is simple to use, fast and effective too. One bottle can treat up to 10 single radiators or 100L systems. The simple instruction is that you just
- switch your water off
- drain your system and put Fernox Cleaner F3 in and turn the water back on.
- Keep the product in for a week and then drain to remove the debris.
- Refill the water.
- The product is easy to use.
- The cleaner is strong enough to use both on new systems and old systems
- It is compatible with all materials, including metal, used in central heating systems.
- The formula is neutral and non-hazardous.
- Save on Your Energy Bills
- Great Positive Feedbacks online and offline
Some reviewers have complained that the product didn’t work effectively for their systems.
Adey MC 1 inhibitor
This is a great product that keeps your central heating in great working condition. On time, I replaced and moved my dad’s radiator on his central heating system that had the inhibitor in the water and the water went clear with no sign of residue.
Hence this is why I have re ordered and would definitely recommend this product.
Sentinel X100 Inhibitor Central Heating Cleaning System
This product does a fantastic job at what it says it will do. It breaks up, lifts and suspends this sludge, the allowing it to be flushed out of the system.
Our top pick of central heating cleaner in the UK would be the Fernox cleaner F3 and that is because it is easy to use, effective and non-hazardous.